Friday, July 24, 2009

Do you really need a new computer?

I get the quesion from customers all the time. Should I get a new computer?

My answer? Maybe. I today's economy, buying a new computer is the last thing most folks want to have to do.

Usually folks ask me that question because their computer has gotten slower over time, or they are having trouble with something that they've learned to live with, and are finally tired of it.

In both of these cases, fixing the problem, or simply cleaning up the computer will make it run like new again. A service call by a professional computer service can do that job in 1-3 hours depending on what needs to be done, and sometimes takes even less time!

If you call some of the big, national companies for service, it can get very expensive. Using a local computer service company not only keeps the local economy healthy, but will also save you some of that hard earned cash.

On the other hand, if you really, really, want a new computer (or the one you have just donesn't work), there are some great deals out there. I'll help you find them, and you pay what the store charges. There are a few things to look for when buying a new computer, including warranty that you'll want to make sure you have.

The bottom line is: I won't sell you a new computer just because you might think you need one. I'll help you find the most cost effective solution that fits what you need.

Thanks for reading, and I hope this helps!

If you need computer, network, or website services, feel free to call, or look at our website at www.wtsaz.com. You can also click on the image at the bottom of the page to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything in this blog. Please keep it professional or it will be removed. If you think something I've posted is incorrect, please provide links and explanations for why you think so.